Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What Ingredients Should a Good Dry Skin Moisturizer Have For Anti-Aging Care?

What Ingredients Should a Good Dry Skin Moisturizer Have For Anti-Aging Care?

Dry skin is a problem that affects a lot of people of all ages. Luckily for us, today's market is filled with tons of products aimed at making our skin supple, smooth, youthful-looking and most important of all moisturized and healthy. Since there are so many products out there, which ones truly work and which ones are just thinning out our wallets? Find out what ingredients make a skin cream a good moisturizer for aging skin.

The first thing that's important to know when looking and ultimately purchasing a product for dry skin and problems that come with aging is to know if the product fits your skin's needs. Do you have dry or very dry skin, does your skin crack or flake much, do you have any dry skin conditions? These are some of the questions you need to answer prior to getting a moisturizer. If you have an answer for these questions, it might be a little bit easier for you to find a product that is suitable for your skin type and/or condition.

Main Ingredients that Work!

Most moisturizers now a day not only address dryness, but they also serve as a remedy for ageing skin care, dryness caused by the use of medications or specific conditions of the skin. They are basically multipurpose because we all want a little extra help in the beauty department any day! But what combination of ingredients would tackle everything you need?

Wrinkle, Age Spot Removal & Dry Skin Relief

The sun has been and still is our enemy, especially when it comes to premature aging. Dry skin, fine lines, wrinkles and age spots are slowly appearing and not only taking our looks away, but also our confidence. Looking young is something that we all thrive for and we have all heard the phrase "40s is the new 30s", but how do they do it, how do they keep their youthful glow, texture and of course tone? The answer is in the ingredients!

Rumex Extract: This extra ingredient is used in moisturizing creams that target pigmentation problems. It's a natural compound but effective in regulating melanin production, so if you have or want to prevent age spots, try a product that uses Rumex extract.

Hyaluronic Acid: This is probably a very know ingredient if you are interested in combating fine lines and wrinkles with your regular moisturizer. Hyaluronic acid is naturally occurring, but decreases as we age. A topical form of HA will help your skin look and feel younger because it makes the skin firmer.

Snail Secretion: Yes, the secretion of the land snail Helix Aspersa Muller is a great ingredient to have in any moisturizer. It is very popular due to the fact that this incredible compound can tackle just about any skin condition you might have in addition to boosting the proliferation of collagen and elastin and restoring water holding molecules to protect and repair the skin. Snail secretion, ladies and gentlemen, are nature's way of gifting us the power of skin regeneration.


26 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice articles, thank you for sharing with us, I just bookmaker you site for feature reference and waiting for your new edition. Keep going, Thank again for shearing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this. i really enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site is great. i visit here evaryday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post and Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information about 10 Reasons Why Verizon's Android Support Should Make Apple Nervous with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice informations are present here.I am not able to express my views just due to not understanding your language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even it took some time to me read all the opinions but I truly enjoyed and also got impressed by these posts.It turned out to be very useful to me and I am sure to all the posters who post their comments here, It’s wonderful when you are not only informed, but also entertained during going through these posts.

      Delete
  8. Hey - nice blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using. I'm currently using Wordpress for a few of my sites but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think lots of dating made whenever we are in travel,internet is great resource of dating too, me too love dating but i am not going to believe every body, i select my partner own.because there is lots of fraud activity made on internet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think lots of dating made whenever we are in travel,internet is great resource of dating too, me too love dating but i am not going to believe every body, i select my partner own.because there is lots of fraud activity made on internet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very useful info for me.Because i’m new in blogging and i’m need good tutorial like your post. Nice to visit here, and don’t forget to visit our blog to and give me more spirit to continue my blogging activities.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice informations are present here.I am not able to express my views just due to not understanding your language.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This article has great reference value, thank you very much for sharing, I would like to reproduced your article, so that more people would see it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks. . mantep bro,yg versi itu freenya gak slamanya kan?blum aq instal soalnya hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very delighted to your blog, its have nice information

    ReplyDelete
  16. made me grow even more success always to you ..

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for shared this with us.i found this informative and interesting blog so i think so its very useful and knowledge able.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like the author has massive awareness in the subject. Thanks you for the info

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for shared this with us.i found this informative and interesting blog so i think so its very useful and knowledge able.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article

    ReplyDelete
  20. Check it out, we can work off the pounds, discipline babay's kids, kick the nicotine habit, but lookah here...you had better have some cash. Because why should you have to wear Sunday clothes on Wednesday, and when we go out, I want to eat too, instead of watching other people eat (line from what movie?). Seriously, they don't call it the mighty dollar for no reason!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What Ingredients Should a Good Dry Skin Moisturizer Have For Anti-Aging Care?

    Great post, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Active Wear There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. very nice, I am very impressed about this site information

    ReplyDelete
  24. very nice,I am very impressed about this site information

    ReplyDelete
  25. BestCustomWriting.com helps me write an essay I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog.I am appreciating your effort.

    ReplyDelete